Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welcome little one...

"Making a decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." -Elizabeth Stone

Rey and Kelly Berrones have a new member in their family.  Little Shelby Ryan made her appearance on June 26.  I must say Kelly and Rey looked like they were in much need of some sleep, but they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.  The baby was sleeping very well, unlike her parents.  She is a beautiful little princess.  I was told how much she weighed, but it slips my mind now.  It was 6 pounds, and something ounces.  Sorry, I cannot remember...which seems to be happening to me quite a lot lately.  Not remembering that is.  I blame it on the fact that I dye my hair.  All those chemicals are doing something to my brain.

Anyway, welcome to the world Shelby.  I am sure we will get to see her at some of our club meetings.

Shelby Ryan



No comments:

Post a Comment