Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pictures from our June challenge...

Hmmm.  I found this in my draft folder, so I do not know if it ever got published.  If it did, then there will be two.  I think the photos are amazing.  This was from our June challenge last year.  I apologize if I already posted it.  

"I thought I made a mistake once, but it turned out to be a creative moment." -Scott Fleming

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe how creative you all are!  The challenge pictures are so fantastic.  I cannot wait to see everyone's in August.  It is not too late to get into the challenge. Start now!

Here are some that Rey Berrones sent.  I do not know if he took them, or Kelli took them, or they are a combination there of.  Enjoy!

Day 10: Animal

Day 11: Silhouette

Day 12: Sun Flare

Day 13: Reminder of childhood

Day 14: Action

Day 15: something red

Day 16: Father

Day 17: Mason Jar
Day 18: Bokeh

Day 19: Eyes

Day 20: Water

Day 21: upclose

Day 22: Landscape

Day 23: black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment