Wednesday, November 18, 2015

December photo challenge...

"Photography is a love affair with life." -Burk Uzzle

What a wonderful quote...this guy got it right.  Photography is a love affair with life, and we get to capture it, share it, and cherish it.  What a privilege.

This month's challenge is unlike all others.  There is no excuse not to participate.  The challenge is called "The Best."  You are to submit your favorite or best photograph.  This time you can dip into your archives to dig it out.  For some, it will be a trip down memory lane.  Now just because the photo can be from your archive, doesn't mean you can't capture that new "best" photo.  You can take it now, or you can have taken it in the past.  I hope you have some story to tell about why it is your favorite.

I wish I could be there to share in the fun, and perhaps trip down memory lane.

Here are some of my favorite photos:






I submitted the pump jack with the Milky Way to the photo contest at Heritage Foundation for their 2016 calendar.  My photo was selected to appear on the August page.  I was very excited.


December brings an end to me (Rob) doing the photo challenges.  Someone new will have to take over for 2016.  Thank you for all those who participated, and supported my efforts.  I hope you had fun and learned something to boot.  I am sorry to end doing the challenge, but with me being away, and taking care of my grandkids, it is too much for me to continue.

Thanks to all of you... be blessed...I miss you much. Rob

2 comments: