Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day and more...

Today we honor all the Dad's out there wishing them a very happy Father's Day.  Hope it was filled with lots of love, memories, phone calls, or visits from your children.

Today, in our 30 day June challenge our subject was to be a father, and since I did not have any photos emailed to me, I (Rob McKelvy) decided to put up some of my photos.  I know you all have pictures, so send them my way so I can get them posted.

Day 16: Father.  My son, who is a father,  on the left, and his father, my Hubby,  on the right.
Here are some more 30 day challenge pictures by Rob McKelvy.  I liked both of these silhouettes, so I posted them both.  
Day 11: Silhouette A

Day 11: Silhouette B
Day 12: Sunflare

Day 13: Reminder of childhood.
This is the old airport on College Blvd.  When I was little, my family lived on Montana.  My brother and I went to the airport almost everyday.  We watched them launch the weather balloons, the planes come and go, and just hung around.  My brother got a job refueling the planes, was a flagman for a crop duster, and learned to fly.  He became a pilot.  I did not.  

My action shot is pretty slow on the action part.   But my cat is doing something.  She sleeping, and sunning herself.  

Day 14: Action
 Finally, my "something red" photo.
Day 15: Something Red

1 comment:

  1. I Really like your windmill shot!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete