Saturday, January 11, 2014

A study in light…shadows

"Our job is to record each in (their) own way, the world of light and shadow and time that will never come again exactly as it is today."  -Edward Abbey

If I am counting my weeks right, our next meeting will be Thursday, January 16th.  For those who are wanting to take part in our year long study of light, this will be the first unveiling of our study on shadows. (http://pasrnm.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-photo-challenge.html).  It is my hope that through this study you will be able to see, and identify dynamic forms of light, and apply it in order to capture your subject in a way that will evoke emotion as well as inspiration to the viewer.  I hope you will explore, take creative risks, and share the knowledge you have learned.  I have had great fun looking for shadows this month, and am excited to share my discoveries with you.  I hope you have done the same.  It is not too late to jump on board.  Here is some inspiration for you.

photo by Rob McKelvy

No comments:

Post a Comment