Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pictures for your enjoyment...

One of the things I have noticed since I have taken up photography is that I see more detail.  In my mind, I am always framing, and snapping pictures.  I notice the difference and quality of light more readily.  I know when I speak about it with me, I know it is happening with everyone involved in the club.  What a privilege we have to help others experience all aspects of nature up close and personal.
The wonderful weather, longer days, and the desire to capture creatures, and surroundings has made our photographers to get out to document it all.  Thank you to all who have sent me your photos.  Let your eyes take it the sights.  These people need to teach a biology class…they know the names of all the birds, critters, and plants.
Photos taken by Sue Heaton at Bitter Lakes...




Cliff Powell has been out stalking the wildflowers at Enchanted lands park, and the old airport. 
Photos by Cliff Powell
Cowboy Mallow: f/9, 1/400, ISO 500

Purple ground cherry: f/20, 1/400, ISO 500

Sand Bells: f/18, 1/500, ISO 500

Stink Bug: f/18, 1/400, ISO 500

I have been doing my own thing as well.  Here's a couple of pictures I took of my friend…I wanted some "Belly" shots, but she has the cutest little boys, so I had to get all three in a photo as well.



Now my still lives.


Thank you for dropping by.  Hugs to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment