Saturday, April 5, 2014

Critters, birds, and plants...

I had this great idea to make storyboards so all the pictures would not take up so much room.  So I made them.  Then realized photos from one person did not quite conform to the size I needed in a particular block…so I put different photographer's pictures in them.  Big mistake.  I could not remember who the pictures belonged to.  So, I did the best I could to untangle my mess.  Please, I apologize if I got it wrong.  Bear with me…I will get the hang of this soon…I hope.

Photos from Bobby Goode…from a friend's backyard



Photos from James Tarlton…





Photo by Cliff Powell…



I went back to my friend's house to see if I could find the owl again.  I did. (Yeah).  It is a much better shot.  I also spotted two hawk making a nice nest, and got several photos of them.

Photos by Rob McKelvy: a hawk, and Great horned owl

The birds on the end are photos of Sue Heaton.  I am sorry I did not get their names.
The damsels are by Bill Flynt: Top: male Aztec Dancer, Bottom is the female

The birds are photos by Sue Heaton
Ducks by Bill Flynt: top right: Cinnamon Teal ducks, Bottom: Green winged ducks



No comments:

Post a Comment